We are excited to re-commence the planning of AGC 2022. This will be a face to face conference in Perth. It would have been 3 years since we last connected as an AGC community. Therefore we encourage you to make the trip to Perth in November.
Abstract submissions are open and will close in July 2022!
Which field are you currently exploring in your research?
- Groundwater management
- Groundwater modelling
- Groundwater monitoring and measurement
- Social and Indigenous hydrogeology
- Groundwater in mining
- Groundwater in the environment
- Groundwater hydrochemistry
AGC 2022 is introducing Digital Posters.
1. You will submit your poster online via the same portal you submitted your abstracts and you can make real-time changes.
2. Your poster will be accessible on the conference app plus delegates will be able to connect with you to discuss your poster.
3. Interactive touch screen terminals will be strategically placed at the conference venue to ensure maximum exposure.
4. We are planning on introducing an early morning poster session with a barista made coffee to entice delegates to come in early and discuss the posters.
5. Best of all you are helping the environment by going digital, and you don't have to carry it on public transport.
Registrations are open and accessible on one form
Take advantage of the early bird discounts
Book your accommodation at one of 4 conveniently located hotels or apartments
Buy your social tickets and experience Perth hospitality,
Extend your knowledge and secure your spot in a pre-conference or post-conference workshop
Buy your seat for the post-conference field trips
AGC2022 is offering an exciting field trip program with engaging opportunities for delegates to see the best of what Perth has to offer.
See a Quokka on the beautiful Rottnest Island or explore the groundwater features of the northern Perth suburbs.
Field trips can be secured through the registration form. Spaces are limited so get in quick!
Pre Conference Workshops
Workshop 1 – Characterising aquifers with wireline logging using petrophysical techniques
Workshop 2 – Methods and perspectives for uncertainty quantification
Workshop 3 – Coastal Hydrogeology
Workshop 4 - GDE - Independent Ecosystems
For more information on Pre-Conference and Post-Conference workshops click here.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities Available - Click here
See latest campaign - Click here