The NCGRT and the IAH are joining forces to bring to you the Australian Groundwater Conference 2015. The Organising Committee is excited to launch the initial call for abstracts in the following thematic areas:
1. State of the art modelling and data management
2. Emerging measurement technologies
3. Urban groundwater issues
4. Climate change, land use and groundwater
5. MDB Plan: Progress and future work
6. Groundwater, Energy & Mineral Resources
7. Groundwater science-policy nexus: Socioeconomic / Governance challenges and opportunities
All abstracts must be submitted by 5.00pm AEST on 1st June 2015. The Organising Committee will announce its selection decisions on 6th July 2015.
Abstracts must be submitted via the conference webpage using the online submission form below.